-No parties or events
-Cannot exceed the number of guests on your reservation including day guests
-No personal speakers, Bluetooth speakers are provided on the property inside the dome home and around the pool. The pool speakers can be used from 10am to 7pm.
-Additional rules must be agreed to at the booking and will be provided herein below:
Serenity Dome Home Oasis Short Term Rental Agreement
Vacation Rental Agreement – This agreement is not a lease and conveys no rights in real property at any time. By agreeing to these terms, you stipulate and agree that you have not and will not receive a real property interest in or rights to the Serenity Dome Home Oasis Rental Property.
1. You may not exceed the number of people stated on your reservation confirmation at any time without prior approval (regardless of whether they are staying the night or just visiting). You may not have more than six cars on the property. Guests in excess of confirmed booking amount will incur an additional $100 per person per night additional fee. This goes for day guests as well.
2. Our neighbors are very sensitive to noise and lights after 9pm. No outdoor noise from 9pm-7am is allowed on the property. Please be respectful of our neighbors. Sound carries in the desert.
3. No personal speakers are allowed on the property, inside or outside the home or trailers. Bluetooth speakers will be provided for guest use around the pool and inside the dome home. These are the ONLY speaker allowed for use on the property. Outside speaker use is from 10am to 7pm. The outdoor speakers are automatically programmed to turn off outside of these hours. Indoor speaker use is from 7am to 10pm. Any use of a personal speaker on the property will result in withholding of part or all of the security deposit, as well as being asked to vacate the property forfeiting the rental booking amount. This goes for the provided guest speaker as well as if it is used outside the time windows allocated herein, misused or altered. Please close all the dome home doors and windows while the indoor speaker is in use therein.
4. No drums, electronic guitars, microphones or amps are allowed on the property. Any use of these subject items on the property will result in withholding of part or all of the security deposit, as well as being asked to vacate the property forfeiting the rental booking amount.
5. The primary / booking guest must be staying overnight at the vacation property unless agreed to otherwise in writing prior to the booking. The primary booker is responsible for making sure all guests have a copy and are aware of the subject vacation rental agreement and property rules, as well as the safety pool and hot tub cover rules and instruction books (provided inside the dome home). The primary booker also assumes the responsibility to make sure their guests follow the subject rules herein and acknowledges that their security deposit will be utilized for damage and rule breaches for themselves and their guests’ actions.
6. Your sole right to use the property begins with 3pm check-in and ends at 11am check-out, unless other times are approved in writing in advance.
7. You may alter your dates once up to 30 days prior to your stay. With less than 30 days advanced notice, our cancellation policy will apply. Unfortunately, we make no exceptions to this rule.
8. No pets are allowed on the property unless agreed to otherwise in writing. If an unauthorized dog or pet is brought to the property, an additional incurred cost of $500 will be withheld from your security deposit for excess cleaning, wear & tear and breach of the subject vacation rental agreement.
9. Do not climb on the dome home, trailers, accessory structures or outdoor pool bar. Your security deposit of $1000.00 will be withheld for any potential leaks or cracks caused by this action.
10. Since we are in the high desert, potentially hazardous, dangerous, and poisonous animals could be on the property. Please watch your steps while walking around the property and use a flashlight at night.
11. A lot of love and care has went into this property. Please leave our property as you have found it. Please put all decor items back to their original location on the property.
12. Unauthorized late check-out in excess of 1 hour will incur a $200 fee. Unauthorized late check-out in excess of 2 hours will incur a fee equal to that day’s base booking rate in addition to any refunds provided to the following guests that may not be able to check-in on time.
13. Our property is on a septic system so please do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
14. No off-roading behavior is allowed on the property such as dirt bikes or quads. If off-roading vehicles are going to be on the property for use off the property, please request approval from the host prior to bringing them on the property.
15. Please keep all trailer doors and other dwelling doors closed to keep wildlife desert animals outside.
16. Do not bring RVs or tents without the host’s prior approval in writing.
17. Obey all “No Trespassing” Signs.
18. No firearms (guns/rifles), fireworks, drones, sparklers and illegal drugs are allowed on the property.
19. No illegal or abusive use of the Internet access is allowed.
20. No professional photo shoots are allowed without prior written approval. If you are interested in a photo shoot please contact the host for dates and pricing. Unauthorized use of the rental property’s name, address or image, including its interior, exterior and/or private property surroundings, for any commercial use including but not limited to selling, advertising, marketing and/or promotion of any products or business or use in any print, advertising, TV, film, production, electronic or other media, is unlawful and will be pursed with the appropriate legal action.
21. Special events like weddings and parties are not permitted without prior written approval from the host.
22. Guest shall allow the host or any designated workers access to the property for routine pool and hot tub maintenance, cleanings, inspection of the building, repairs, and landscaping. The host shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
23. No smoking of any substance is allowed inside the dome home, outhouse or trailers or within 15 feet of any open door. Smoking inside any structure or trailer will incur a withholding of your deposit up to $1000.00.
24. The propane fire pit shall only be used for its intended purpose. The fire pit shall never be left unattended while in use or used to cook food. After use of the fire pit, please turn it completely off. Any misuse of the fire pit may result in withholding of part or all of your security deposit.
25. The host may withhold all or part of your deposit if any of this subject vacation agreement or house rules are broken. If the cost of damage, losses or missing items should exceed the amount of the deposit, we will bill your credit card for the difference and/or pursue legal action. Causes for withholding the deposit included, but are not limited to, are damages to premise or contents, missing or broken items, required excessive cleaning, not complying fully with the departure checklist, smoke odors or damage, bringing a speaker or drum on the property, mailing charges for items left behind, unauthorized persons visiting or staying on the property, an authorized dog or pet on the property, excessive noise complaints, trespassing on neighboring properties, county or jurisdictional fines from guests actions and unauthorized early or late check-ins or outs, as well as, any terms broken agreed to herein.
26. Guests use the hot tub and pool, as well as the hammocks at their own risk. If you have a medical condition, please consult your doctor prior to use of the Hot Tub or Pool. No lifeguard on duty for the pool. All children must be attended while using the pool at all times. All children should be supervised at all times while on the property as they may gain access to the pool through the gates or dome home doors. No diving, intoxicated person, running, rough play, food and glass in the pool or hot tub area.
27. Guest agrees to release, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge the Host and Host’s Independent Contractors from any and all claims, liabilities or causes of action of any kind that guest, guest’s guests, and/or third parties may have against the host or host’s independent contractors resulting from the guests’ use of the hot tub and pool.
28. This agreement is in effect from the time and date of the confirmation of your booking. Your right to use the property begins at 3pm on the first day of your check-in booking and ends at check-out at 11am on the last day of your booking.
29. Primary booker is required to provide their full name using the Latin Alphabet A-Z, a clear profile photo including their face (Airbnb policy), and upon check-in a government issued ID that matches their profile name.
Upon check-out, please dump all your trash in the dumpster near the gate opening to the property. Please leave all used beds unmade by pulling back the covers. Lock all doors, windows, trailers, outhouse, and the gate when you make your final departure. Please put all flashlights back in the kitchen near the welcome binders. All dishes must be clean and put away or started in the dishwasher before departure. There are dishwasher pods under the kitchen sink and only one pod is needed per load. If you used the barbecue grill outside, please make sure you clean it with the brush provided on the grill. Put all dirty towels on the shower floors.