Reservation and payment:
The reservation will become effective once the reservation form containing your personal data and travel details is completed and a down-payment of 30% of the total rental rate is received. Should the remaining 70% be paid via credit card, a surcharge will be added for credit card handling fees.
Final cleaning fee: €66
€2.48 per person per night tourist tax applies (this will be charged over a maximum of 7 nights to guests aged 17 and older)
Rates include a 10% VAT
During holidays and fairs special rates apply. Please inquire for a fixed quote as prices might vary during the season
A credit card pre-authorization of €100 for incidentals is required during check-in. The amount will be released after your check-out.
In the event of a cancellation 60 days or more prior to the arrival date, 50% of the prepayment minus additional bank transfer costs will be refunded.
In the event of a cancellation between 59 and 8 days prior to the arrival date, 0% of the prepayment will be refunded. Please note that a "no show" or a cancellation 7 days or less prior to the arrival, results in a credit card charge to cover the complete rental sum excluding extras.
Please contact owners from the airport, port, train station or car to confirm your arrival. Someone will then be at the apartment to welcome you.
Airport arrivals: Call once you have collected your luggage
Train arrivals: Call from the train station, upon arrival
Port arrivals: Call from the port once you have disembarked
By car: Call when you are 45 minutes away from arriving to the apartment
Please note there is a €30 late check-in fee for arrivals between 9pm and 12am with a €50 fee imposed for arrivals after midnight.
Checkout time is 10:00 AM. If no guests are expected on the same day, a more convenient time can be arranged.
Parties are not allowed in the apartment or in adjacent communal areas. In case of excessive noise nuisance, owners maintain the right to evict the tenant(s) without refunding the rental fee.
The amount of people staying in the apartment cannot exceed the amount of people stated in the agreed reservation
No smoking is allowed in the apartment