- 1 BR
- Sleeps 2
- from € /nt
We love this all in one loft concept, with it’s borderless interiors and expressive sense of individuality and atmospheric style. Formerly a turn of the century factory, today this vacation home rental in Germany forms a harmonious link between it’s rugged industrial past and a dynamic modern aesthetic with lots of surprising and fun detail. And who wouldn’t want an indulgent Villeroy & Bosch spa in their living room?
Tucked away down a quiet street in Weststadt, one of Heidelberg’s most beautiful and historic districts, this 19th century former tobacco and cigar factory has been transformed into an eye-catchingly modern and atmospheric vacation home rental in Germany. Inherited years after its initial construction, the owners devoted themselves to repurposing every corner of the building, incorporating the rough industrial elements into a serene and stylish urban retreat. The rustic beams and metal girders retain an industrial appeal, while the interior has undergone a strikingly modern transformation in a seamless fusion of the contemporary and the traditional. Designed with passion and artistic flare, the cool whites, paired with saturated colors and concrete floors impart a modern refinement that’s both practical and elegant. The loft features high ceilings and large windows that form an expansive but intimate space that flows through the open plan layout that includes a sleek gourmet kitchen and dining island, a sitting area and sleeping zone with its own indulgent Villeroy & Bosch spa tub.
Elegant and inviting, the loft is designed with bespoke furnishings by renowned designers BoConcept and Novamobili, dramatic art and decor, and colorful lighting systems that add a bit of classic romanticism and a downtown edge.
There’s also a fragrant green garden on the grounds, offering a cool, leafy respite for summers in the city.
Concierge services available with welcome package upon arrival. Housekeeping provided weekdays with weekly linen change. Wifi throughout, satellite premium cable TV. Designer bath amenities, dressing gowns and slippers, all kitchen amenities, laundry facilities. Infant beds and cribs available. Complimentary private parking and bicycles provided for guests use.
One of the Heidelberg’s most desirable and authentic neighborhoods, Weststadt is characterized by romantic late nineteenth century architecture and its many historical and cultural buildings as well as some of the city’s best restaurants, cafés and fashionable bars. Traversed by the Necker River and dominated by the gorgeous Renaissance ruins of the Heidelberg Castle on Königstuhl hill, the city is also home to the revered 14th century Heidelberg University. The Baroque Altstadt (Old Town Square) is populated with with many cafes and shops on the Marktplatz, all surrounded by dense lush forests. The central location ensures easy access to public transportation, the city’s main throroughfares and the Hauptbahnhof train station. Fun fact: The town was designated a UNESCO City of Literature for it’s long history of literary influence.
Heidelberg, Germany. Nearest Airport: Mannheim (23 km) or Frankfurt (80 km)
BEST TIME TO VISIT: Year round
Click for more vacation home rentals at BoutiqueHomes.
|Bedrooms||1 En suite bedroom|
|Bed Type||1 Double|
|Bathrooms||1 En suite bath|
|Pet friendly||Upon request|
|Rates||Rates are €325 per night, €2100 per week and €4060 per month|
|Minimum Stay||1 Night|
|View||Street and city views|
€ 500 Security deposit required
Check out: 11am
70% of the total booking fee is required 30 days prior to guest arrival with remaining 30% due upon arrival. In the event of early departure, guests will be charged 100% of the price for the remaining booking period for a maximum of 14 nights. If the remaining booking period exceeds 14 nights, 50% of the rate for surplus nights will be refunded.